Welcome Back - The Return to Work
Like most of you we hope to see greater easing of the lock-down restrictions and the safe return to work in the coming weeks & months.
JIT took the decision to remain open during the lock-down to support our Customers working in essential manufacturing and distribution.
As always, safety remains a top priority and as we have already been through the process of COVID-19 risk assessments and ensuring our facilities were suitably prepared, we wanted to share with you some of the resources we utilised in the hope if helps you with your planned return to work.
- Consult guidelines - information available on government websites, World Health Organisation & HSE.
- Risk Assessment - CIPD's COVID-19 template available here.
- Workplace - organise work areas to ensure people can adhere to social distancing - section off areas using tapes, floor decals and provide signage throughout to serve as a reminder to keep 2 metres apart from others. Where 2 metre distancing cannot be adhered to, sectional screening may be used to create a physical barrier between people.
- Hygiene - Provide adequate hand washing facilities with water, soap & paper towels and ensure hand sanitiser/wipes are available at multiple locations especially for those who are unable to access hand washing facilities - in vehicles/vans, warehouse etc. Ensure cleaning & disinfectant materials are available for the regular cleaning of work stations & equipment/tools - especially if shared between operators.
- PPE - Follow the HSE guidelines on suitable mask, gloves etc
We hope the above helps with your plans for a safe return to work.
Don't forget, JIT are here & fully operational to support you with your consumable requirements. Please keep us in mind if you have any requirements for tapes, adhesives, sealants, films, abrasives, cleaning & degreasing products or packaging.